Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Thursday, January 29, 2009

My marriage

I'm blessed to have been married for over 24 years and although there have been some very unpleasant times in 24 years, there have also been some wonderful times. I often wondered during the rough times why I couldn't discern God's voice about what I should be doing about our state of unhappiness and frustration.
Once I let go and let God, things improved. Not overnight, but eventually. Today my husband still annoys me at times~ like when he washes his car every day getting home from work, or when he is a little too vocal on what he thinks of politicians, celebrities, etc. And then he puts me first by doing some little random thing that will be make my life easier or he'll explain a math problem to me ~ patiently ~ and I know God knew what he was doing 24 years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The publisher/owner of this website, Amy Gutierrez, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.